This course will provide foundational-level knowledge of cloud services and how those services are provided with Microsoft Azure. The course can be taken as an optional first step in learning about cloud services and Microsoft Azure, before taking further Microsoft Azure or Microsoft cloud services courses.
The course will cover general cloud computing concepts, as well as general cloud computing models and services, such as Public, Private and Hybrid cloud, and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS), Platform-as-a-Service(PaaS), and Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
It will also cover some core Azure services and solutions, as well as key Azure pillar services concerning security, privacy, compliance, and trust. It will finally cover pricing and support services available with Azure.
LIST OF TOPICS
- Understand cloud concepts (15-20%)
- Understand core Azure services (30-35%)
- Understand security, privacy, compliance, and trust (25-30%)
- Understand Azure pricing and support (20-25%)
- Microsoft OFFICIAL CLASS (AZ-900)
THIS CLASS IS FOR
- anyone who wants to learn more about Microsoft Azure
- Visual studio code/visual studio
- A free Azure License(or we will provide one)
- Laptop/desktop & internet connection
- Certificate of Completion
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Microsoft MVP for Developer Technologies, Software Architect, CTT+ technical trainer and Microsoft Certified Trainer, always in a quest for latest trends and best practices in architecture, .NET and the world around it. Irina has more than 1000 hours of delivered training, workshops and presentations, being passionate about sharing knowledge.
She is a community builder, being the founder of DotNet Iasi User Group and dotnetdays.ro conference. You can also find Irina speaking at major conferences in Europe or writing articles on her blog. https://irina.codes