The most ambitious non-formal education platform in Romania, The Informal School of IT , in partnership with BCR and BCR Social Finance IFN SA, invites you to “Digital People. Online Roadshow.” series of events.
15:00 – 15:15 Welcoming | Host of the event Elena Badea, mentor at The Informal School of IT and Managing Partner Value of Business Solutions
15:15 – 15:25 The impact of social programs supported by BCR Social Finance IFN SA | Ștefan Buciuc, CEO of BCR Social Finance IFN SA
15:25 – 15:35 All about Digital People & how your company can become a partner | Patricia Barbu, site manager Informal IT School
15:35 – 16:00 Q&A Session
What is Digital People?
Digital People – You learn IT and pay after you get hired is the program specially designed to support people laid off to find a job in the IT industry, by calling for short-term career reorientation programs accredited under the auspices of the Ministry of Labor and the Ministry of Education. Enrolled people receive the opportunity to learn IT for free, until the time of employment. The courses, which also include training sessions for the IT job interview, are paid for by graduates and / or their employers, ONLY AFTER they have been hired.
WHO initiated Digital People?
The Informal School of IT, leader in the field of alternative education in the software industry, in partnership with BCR Social Finance IFN SA.
WHO is Digital People for?
– persons who have lost their job (in Romania / abroad);
– persons who are technically unemployed;
– people who are looking for a job after graduating from an educational institution;
– persons on leave for childcare who no longer have the opportunity to return to their old job, etc. b) Indirect addressability:
– companies that are forced to lay off staff;
– companies wishing to hire qualified staff in various specializations related to the IT & Software field.
HOW can the Informal School of IT support companies interested in hiring graduates of the “Digital People” program?
IT & Software companies or companies with their own IT departments, looking for specialized workforce, can find consistent benefits by getting involved in the Digital People program. These companies are offered (free) access to recruits qualified personnel in various specializations in the field of IT & Software, among the graduates of the “Digital People” program or – in general – among the graduates of the Informal School of IT.
The main benefits for companies that will hire Digital People graduates are the following:
– Positive effects in the area of Employer Branding, by marking (publicly) the fact that the employer company gave a new chance in professional life to people dramatically affected by the adverse effects of the COVID-19 pandemic;
– Selected employees will have great confidence in employers and their companies, understanding and appreciating the extraordinary opportunity they have received, things that will contribute to a degree of retention and “delight, above average;
– Employers and their companies will be able to cover certain human resources needs at a lower cost than those involved in using the traditional human resources market.
· The workforce is changing before our eyes as new technologies transform the economy