React is without a doubt one of the most popular libraries in the Web in the past years. It has become the go-to library when building a new application.
The React ecosystem is large and vibrant and there are thousands of guides, courses and general articles about it.
However, true real-life experience with React & friends on high traffic sites is extremely valuable in learning best-practices and tips around performance, code structure, maintainability and testing.
This interactive workshop will get you up to speed with react and its ecosystem, enabling you to develop applications with both speed and efficiency.
LIST OF TOPICS
- ES6/ES7 crash course and refresher
- React development
- Ensuring code quality using things like pre-commit hooks
- State management in React: Redux, MobX, Context API, Hooks
- Multiple approaches of lifting state up
- Component based testing with Jest
- Isolated Component development using Storybook
- Routing with React Router
- Styling React Components, CSS Modules
- Multilingual, i18n support in a web application
- Integrating with existing codebases
- Deployment of React web applications, best practices
- General tips and tricks around scalability, multi user support, HOCs
Modern react development explained
Learn to build scalable and robust react applications
State management in react with best practices and useful design patterns
THIS CLASS IS FOR
- Developers, architects, tech leads
- Basic React experience, comfortable with JSX, props, lifecycle hooks and component classes, ES6 features like let/const, arrow functions and have basic knowledge of terminals and nodejs
- laptop/desktop & internet connection
- Certificate of Completion
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Solutions Architect at Levi9 Romania, currently working with React, Docker Swarm, Elasticsearch building a global platform disrupting a pretty traditional industry.
Technical lead of an AWS Case Study project, experienced with delivering high performance cloud based solutions, good working knowledge of react, angular, nodejs, C#, Python, Azure, AWS and GCE.
Proven ability to lead and collaborate with distributed teams with a proactive and forward thinking in approaching tasks and challenges.
Conference Speaker and Trainer.