This course will enable attendees to become comfortable with developing web applications using React.js and related libraries.
The provided training will take the audience through an ES6/ES7 workshop, React project structure and build tools, basic concepts and required knowledge in order to build and maintain React applications.
LIST OF TOPICS
- Introducing React and the React ecosystem
ES6 / 7 and JSX
- Rendering elements: React Components and Props
- Interactive: Let’s create a React app
Looking at the project structure, how everything fits together
- State, React life-cycle, asynchronicity in a web application
- Handling and creating events
- Controlling rendering via logic
- Snapshot testing with Jest
- Iterating and working with lists
- Working with user input: Forms in React
- Learn React development fundamentals, best practices and patterns
- Pragmatic approach to developing React websites, suitable even for full-stack developers
- The course will enable participants to work on new or existing React projects with better efficiency and understanding of caveats, pitfalls and standard approaches to problems.
THIS CLASS IS FOR
- Developers, tech leads
- Basic React experience, comfortable with JSX, props, lifecycle hooks and component classes, ES6 features like let/const, arrow functions and have basic knowledge of terminals and Node.js
- laptop/desktop & internet connection
- Certificate of Completion
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Solutions Architect at Levi9 Romania, currently working with React, Docker Swarm, Elasticsearch building a global platform disrupting a pretty traditional industry.
Technical lead of an AWS Case Study project, experienced with delivering high performance cloud based solutions, good working knowledge of react, angular, nodejs, C#, Python, Azure, AWS and GCE.
Proven ability to lead and collaborate with distributed teams with a proactive and forward thinking in approaching tasks and challenges.
Conference Speaker and Trainer.