This course will enable attendees to become comfortable with developing web applications using React.js and related libraries.
The provided training will take the audience through a ES6/ES7 workshop, React project structure and build tools, basic concepts and required knowledge in order to build and maintain React applications.
LIST OF TOPICS
Introducing react and the react ecosystem
ES6 / 7 and JSX
Rendering elements: React Components and Props
Interactive: Let’s create a react app
Looking at the project structure, how everything fits together
State, react life-cycle, asynchronicity in a web application
Handling and creating events
Controlling rendering via logic
Snapshot testing with Jest
Iterating and working with lists
Working with user input: Forms in react
- Learn react development fundamentals, best practices and patterns
- Pragmatic approach to developing react websites, suitable even for full-stack developers
- Course will enable participants to work on new or existing react projects with a better efficiency and understanding of caveats, pitfalls and standard approaches to problems.
THIS CLASS IS FOR
- Developers, tech leads
- Basic React experience, comfortable with JSX, props, lifecycle hooks and component classes, ES6 features like let/const, arrow functions and have basic knowledge of terminals and nodejs
- laptop/desktop & internet connection
- Certificate of Completion
250 Euro early bird until 23rd of September | 350 Euro standard
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Solutions Architect at Levi9 Romania, currently working with React, Docker Swarm, Elasticsearch building a global platform disrupting a pretty traditional industry.
Technical lead of an AWS Case Study project, experienced with delivering high performance cloud based solutions, good working knowledge of react, angular, nodejs, C#, Python, Azure, AWS and GCE.
Proven ability to lead and collaborate with distributed teams with a proactive and forward thinking in approaching tasks and challenges.
Conference Speaker and Trainer.